18 Jan 2022 Phintraco
Make Your Company More Innovative Using Hyper-converged Infrastructure
In the current digital era, companies are getting more competitive, competing to win the best position in their industry. Companies must continuously innovate to create the best business for customers and continue to grow. Companies can apply many strategies to be able to develop innovative businesses. One of the strategies is using hyper-converged infrastructure in its IT systems.
Description of Hyper-converged InfrastructureThe emergence of hyper-converged infrastructure has become a massive change for storage systems and data centers. Hyperconverged infrastructure is the latest software-based technology that can integrate virtualization, compute, storage, and networking resources on IT hardware. The results produced by hyper-converged infrastructure are better than traditional infrastructure in general. Hyperconverged infrastructure can make management systems work automatically and simplify the complexity of IT infrastructure. Companies already using hyper-converged infrastructure are becoming more agile, have broad coverage, and save costs.
Hyperconverged Infrastructure Helps Companies to Become More InnovativeCompanies get many benefits when using hyper-converged infrastructure on their IT systems. One of the benefits of hyper-converged infrastructure is that it can help its business performance become more efficient by cutting administration time by 50%. Hence, IT employees can be more focused on strategic tasks. IT employees will also create more strategic moves and create more innovative businesses. Besides, hyper-converged infrastructure has the backup and DR capability to restore the system in minutes, usually taking 7 days. On a cost basis, the company would save $300,000 on its operations.Last but not least, hyper-converged infrastructure can be accessed anywhere and anytime. This benefit will make employee performance more efficient. Therefore, employees will have more time to create a more innovative business.
Why is it Important to Use Hyperconverged Infrastructure?Companies will get many benefits if they use hyper-converged infrastructure. Hyperconverged infrastructure is very suitable for companies that prioritize technology in their business. Companies that start to transform digitally will need a lot of technology solutions to make it easier to run their business. Thus, a simple IT infrastructure capable of integrating all IT systems will be needed, and the use of hyper-converged infrastructure is one of the right strategies to manage this. Besides reducing the company's need for excessive power, space, and cooling systems, hyper-converged infrastructure also can reduce OPEX by 70%. In the end, the company will have an efficient IT system that also delivers maximum performance and benefits for the company. Make your company more innovative using hyper-converged infrastructure with Phintraco Technology. Phintraco Technology is a company that provides IT services and solutions. Phintraco Technology, a subsidiary of the Phintraco Group, can help companies integrate and implement IT systems based on your company's needs. One of them is by implementing hyper-converged infrastructure. Contact us at email@example.com to get more information about the hyper-converged infrastructure. References:https://www.delltechnologies.com/asset/en-id/products/storage/customer-stories-case-studies/dell-emc-middlesbroughcouncil.pdfhttps://www.delltechnologies.com/asset/en-id/products/converged-infrastructure/customer-stories-case-studies/dell-technologies-carron-customer-story.pdfhttps://news.vmware.com/technologies/hyper-converged-infrastructure-101-need-knowhttps://www.sangfor.com/en/info-center/blog-center/cloud-computing-and-infrastructure/hyperconverged-infrastructure-101
11 Jan 2022 Phintraco
3 Key Areas of Modern IT Infrastructure
Technology is developing very fast. Technological developments make various kinds of IT infrastructure more straightforward and faster. Companies must continuously follow technological developments to build more sophisticated business innovations. The use of modern IT infrastructure can help your company gain broad insights to create business innovations that are better than before.The Forbes Insights/Cisco survey stated that using a modern IT infrastructure is key to producing insightful analysis. Insightful analysis results are useful for making various decisions and creating innovations to develop the business. Therefore, modern IT infrastructure is needed by companies to grow in today's digital era continuously.
Key Areas of Modern IT InfrastructureHaving a modern IT infrastructure is very beneficial for its business growth. One of the benefits is that companies can keep innovating new ideas because modern IT infrastructure can provide broader analysis. Discover the benefits of using other IT infrastructures here. When building a modern IT infrastructure, make sure your company updates the critical key areas of IT such as:
- Data Management Resources
- Analytics Tools
21 Dec 2021 Phintraco
Tech Trends 2022 by Gartner, Help Your Business Grow
The COVID-19 pandemic is predicted to continue until 2022 and will still impact society's lives, especially for the economic and business sectors. Technological developments during the pandemic have urged the people in business and economic sectors to survive, chase the transformation pace, and compete in the industry. This urgency initiated the technology trends of 2022 to focus more and more on creating change and accelerating growth in the economy and business.
Tech Trends for 2022According to Gartner, the demands of businesses to achieve growth through customer relationships will be highlighted in every 2022 technology trend. Here are 7 technology trends for 2022:
1. Total Experience (TX)Same with the technology trend in 2021, total experience (TX) is predicted to become the technology trend again in 2022. TX is one approach to improve the entire range of management for customers and company employees. The customer experience (CX), employee experience (EX), user experience (UX), and multi-experience (MX) are all part of TX. TX aims to increase customer and employee trust and satisfaction. TX's business processes that are adaptive and flexible will increase the sales and profits of the company. Implementing Human Capital Management (HCM), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and Unified Communication solutions is one way to keep up and express the TX trend for the company. You can consult solutions related to total experience with Phintraco Technology, MitraComm Ekasarana, and Phintraco Consulting.
2. Cloud-Native Platform (CNP)Digital transformation pushes almost all systems to be accessible anywhere and anytime. Due to the technology trend in 2022, the companies must shift from traditional transfer methods to CNP to provide effective and flexible digital capabilities. CNP leverages key features of cloud computing to offer scalable and flexible IT capabilities to technology users who utilize the internet, resulting in faster uptime and lower costs. The implementation of the Google Cloud Platform (GCP) solution provided by PhinCon is a form of keeping up and expressing the CNP trends within the company.
3. Distributed EnterpriseIn 2022, remote and hybrid work patterns are still common. In the technology trend of 2022, companies with office-centered systems are gradually shifting to distributed enterprises. Distributed enterprises use cloud services, wireless and cellular telecommunications, and high-speed WANs to connect the head office with branches. Companies can make real-time decisions with a distributed enterprise because all assets can be accessed without a centralized data center. Distributed enterprises can ensure that different asset locations can be accessed securely without adding complexity to the process. If your company wants to implement a Distributed Enterprise, your company can work with Phintraco Technology which is engaged in IT Infrastructure.
4. Cybersecurity MeshThe problem of cyberattacks still overshadows the end of 2021. Hence, Cybersecurity Mesh will still be a technology trend in 2022. Cybersecurity mesh is a security integration that takes in a broader network than covert computation, which focuses on data security. Cybersecurity mesh is an approach that protects each device individually with its perimeter. This approach allows the IT team to track and monitor different network parts' access levels better. In addition, cybersecurity mesh also allows anyone to access digital assets anywhere securely. The implementation of Customer Identity and Access Management (CIAM), Identity and Access Management (IAM), and Privileged Access Management (PAM) solutions is a form of keeping up and expressing Cybersecurity Mesh trends within the company. These solutions are available in the Aplikas Servis Pesona.
5. HyperautomationThis technology will still be a technology trend in 2022. Hyperautomation is an approach that utilizes modern and advanced technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and robotic process automation (RPA) to automate many business processes that humans usually perform. It should be underlined that implementing hyper-automation does not mean replacing all the work done by humans but rather providing support and making work easier to focus more on more valuable and important things to the company. The implementation of the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solution provided by PhinCon is a form of keeping up and expressing hyper-automation trends within the company.
6. Privacy-Enhancing Computation (PEC)Privacy-enhancing computation (PEC) will be the technology trend of 2022 as digital security will become even more critical in the future. Using Privacy-enhancing computation (PEC) secures digital data in use while maintaining privacy or confidentiality. Since the process is carried out simultaneously, this system can minimize the time used. The techniques in this system are usually difficult to achieve with conventional security approaches. Therefore, PEC is needed by companies to improve the security and privacy of personal or sensitive information in an efficient time. Implementing Privileged Access Management (PAM), Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Network Traffic Analytic, Data Loss Prevention, Fraud Analytic, and Identity Governance and Administration solutions is a form of keeping up and expressing PEC trends within the company. You can contact Phintraco Technolgy and Aplikas Servis Pesona to implement PEC in your company.
7. Generative Artificial Intelligence (AI)One of the most prominent and effective AI approaches on the market is Generative AI. Generative AI refers to artificial intelligence algorithms that allow users to create new, unique and logical content by leveraging content or objects from existing data. It can be used for different purposes, including developing software code, facilitating medical research, and marketing targets. However, this innovation can also be misused for fraud, embezzlement, and other criminal acts. You can consult the implementation of AI solutions with PhinCon, an IT Consulting and services company. Looking at the seven top technology trends described above, does your company currently have a capable system to keep up with those technology trends for 2022? If you are still evaluating the readiness of your company's systems and want to find out more information, you can contact us, Phintraco Group. Phintraco Group and each of its subsidiaries will always be ready to take part in the technological transformation that your company wants to achieve to improve customer experience and keep up with the trends. Contact us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discover suitable technology solutions for your company. References:https://www.gartner.com/en/newsroom/press-releases/2021-10-18-gartner-identifies-the-top-strategic-technology-trends-for-2022
14 Dec 2021 Phintraco
Modernizing IT Infrastructure for a Digital Era Competition
The COVID-19 pandemic has forced companies to implement digital-based services. Many companies are starting to develop digital services to make business processes easier for customers. In this digitalization era, business competition is getting tougher. Companies must have their uniqueness to be excellent to every other company. The company's uniqueness can be anything; one of them is having a modern IT infrastructure.Competing in the digital era is difficult since all information is available transparently and can be accessed by anyone in the digital world. This can happen because modern tools can evaluate the existing analytical and processing capabilities and the algorithm of an application that is also well-known by users worldwide. Therefore, using modern IT infrastructure is the right strategy for companies to be excellent to every other company.
Building Modern IT InfrastructureModernizing IT infrastructure is a crucial foundation to be excellent in the digital-based business world. Having a modern IT infrastructure makes technology performance efficient and strategic. It also can reduce costs significantly. So, how to build a modern IT infrastructure? Here are 3 crucial factors in building a modern IT infrastructure:
- Data Protection
Build Modern IT Infrastructure with Phintraco TechnologyIT infrastructure is the technological foundation that can support its business strategy and ability to innovate with technology. Modernizing IT infrastructure can be carried out on various types of IT infrastructure such as data centers, communication networks, IT security, servers, storage, and technology services for end-users. It needs to be done to support companies in creating business strategies, developing more modern business innovations, and winning the competition in the digital era. After knowing the 3 crucial factors in building a modern IT infrastructure, it is time for the company to choose an IT infrastructure provider that accommodates modern IT infrastructure and follows the latest technological developments. Phintraco Technology, as a subsidiary of the Phintraco Group, provides a Modern IT Infrastructure solution as one of many solutions offered. Companies' benefits when using modern IT infrastructure solutions from Phintraco Technology can be seen here. If you want to know more about the modern IT infrastructure provided by Phintraco Technology, contact us at email@example.com. References:https://www.dellemc.com/content/dam/uwaem/production-design-assets/pl-pl/events/forum/2017/presentations/modern_infrastructureCS1.pdfhttps://www.kearney.com/digital/article?/a/modernizing-it-infrastructure-for-the-digital-agehttps://www.mckinsey.com/business-functions/strategy-and-corporate-finance/our-insights/strategic-principles-for-competing-in-the-digital-ageRelated article:https://phintraco.com/modernisasi-infrastruktur-it/
07 Dec 2021 Phintraco
Benefits of Using Modern IT Infrastructure
In recent years, many companies have accelerated their digital transformation. This acceleration happened due to the COVID-19 pandemic. It making almost all activities must be carried out at home and requiring technology to facilitate activities. The acceleration of digital transformation is also carried out due to rapid technological developments. These technological developments create a modern IT infrastructure that continues to grow.
Benefits of Using Modern IT InfrastructureUtilizing a modern IT infrastructure not only updates the old system with a new one but makes the role of technology more broadly into other business processes. Companies must continuously update their knowledge of the latest technology in order to use modern IT infrastructure that is more sophisticated than traditional IT infrastructure. What are the benefits of using modern IT infrastructure for companies? Let us take a look at the benefits of using modern IT infrastructure for companies.
- Adapt to the Business Development
- Simplify the Complexity
- More Cost-Efficient
- More Accessible Innovations
30 Nov 2021 Phintraco
Avoid Contact Center Problems with Voice Biometrics Solution
Poor contact center services will reduce the company's value in the eyes of customers. Customers who reach the contact center want their problems to be resolved properly and quickly. Generally, customers have to go through a long process to verify their data before going to the complaint and solution stage. Voice biometrics is an excellent solution for improving your company's contact center services and overcoming the long verification process problem. Before knowing more about voice biometrics solutions that can improve contact center services, let us first understand the common problems that contact centers often face.
Common Contact Center ProblemsCustomers want to be served well when reaching a contact center. Many customers are concerned about the time and cost required during the interaction. On the one hand, contact center agents must hold the company's good reputation with many regulations and a demanding workload. Besides the two problems mentioned above, below are examples of problems that contact centers often face:
- The waiting time for a response is too long
- A lot of data verification questions
- The data theft gap