21 Jun 2022 Phintraco
The Contact Center Technology Can Improve Agent Performance
The advancement of technology affects many industries, including their contact center services. Contact centers currently rely on various technology tools to fulfill the increasing customer requirement. Agents at a contact center can expand the scope of support by creating customer experiences across the platforms, such as email, text messaging, social media, and e-commerce. Therefore, technology is crucial to the functioning of a successful contact center. So then, what are the technologies that a contact center service must or should have?
Contact Center TechnologyThe answer relies on the needs of a company. It depends on the purpose, the channels utilized, and the location of the contact center. Contact center management can be simple from an operational perspective, but it can also be highly complex and technologically sophisticated. Numerous advanced technologies, systems, tools, and applications can be adapted for use in a contact center. The challenge lies in selecting the proper technology, implementing it correctly, and then maximizing it. The contact center of the company must immediately implement the following technologies:
- Unified Communication
- Workforce Management
- Analytic Tools
29 Mar 2022 Phintraco
3 High-Value Uses of Speech Analytics for Business
Customer experience is a most-talked topic in business since its standards are constantly changing. As the company's front line, the contact center is responsible for ensuring the best possible response to customers and providing them with efficient solutions to achieve the best customer experience. Using advanced technology such as speech analytics is one approach to achieving this balance. How can this speech analytics benefit your business? Find 3 uses of speech analytics to help your business grow here.
1. SalesEvery interaction with a customer or potential customer is an opportunity to develop a relationship or make a sale. There is no doubt that it would be better if the contact center did not always offer products explicitly in terms of sales. The contact center has to know the right time to make a sale, which is their most challenging responsibility. Knowing the right moment to make a sales offer is to be aware of the elements that influence a customer to buy something at one particular moment.Instead of second-guessing, let your customers tell you through past conversations. To identify them, you need this solution that can provide data on which situations lead to which behaviors. This tool will reveal parts of the sales initiative that you can use to modify existing contact center procedures to increase sales.
2. MarketingRecords and customer data in the contact center can also help the marketing division to develop. It contains information about your brand perception, deficiencies, or issues to improve. Thus, speech analytics can provide you with all those things, leading to insights about which parts of the company or product could be used for a marketing campaign.Besides, this solution can also help you understand how customers use your products, how your prices compare to others, how easy and effective your sales service is, and how your company image compares directly to competitors. With these insights, the marketing division can develop a marketing campaign according to targets that potentially give profit opportunities for the company.
3. AssessmentYou can use speech analytics to measure the tone of voice of each customer and the words used to predict customer satisfaction for a particular call accurately. With this, you can find out which customers are at risk and potentially give profit. This solution can help you discover what your customers like and do not like about the products, service levels, and procedures your contact center provides by identifying every conversation between the customer and the contact center.Speech analytics can also provide automated assessments based on various criteria by listening for keywords and phrases, ensuring agents follow processes, and analyzing contact center agents' and customers' language and tone of sentiment. From this assessment, you can apply your best procedure consistently and improve overall performance. Besides the 3 high-value uses of speech analytics above, a speech analytics solution also offers many more benefits for your business. Do not hesitate to start your digital contact center transformation using speech analytics from Phintraco Technology. References:https://connect.verint.com/b/customer-engagement/posts/four-ways-today-s-top-companies-leverage-speech-analytics-to-add-valuehttps://customerthink.com/top-five-use-cases-for-speech-analytics/ Related article:https://phintraco-tech.com/improve-customer-experience-by-using-analytics-tools-for-contact-center/
22 Mar 2022 Phintraco
Improve Customer Experience by Using Analytics Tools for Contact Center
2022 is still shrouded by the cruel irony of the COVID-19 pandemic. Businesses are constantly looking for ways to survive in this condition. Although the Indonesian government is optimistic that the economic situation will improve in 2022, companies must remain vigilant and set the right strategy to maintain customer loyalty.One of the strategies to maintain customer loyalty is by improving the customer experience. There are many ways to improve customer experience; one of them is using speech analytics and text analytics as add-on analytics tools for a contact center.
Analytics Tools for Contact CenterMany analytical tools can be used in a contact center. Some of the analytical tools that can be used to improve customer experience are speech analytics and text analytics. Let us look at the following explanation to discover the benefits of those tools for a contact center.
Speech Analytics: Turning Voice Into DataNowadays, there are many channels to contact the contact center, for example, social media, email, and telephone. A telephone is one of the initial contact center channels used until now because the delivery of problems and information will be clearer when expressed through the voice. Improving telephone service at the contact center can be done by analyzing telephone calls using speech analytics. Speech analytics is the process of listening to customer interactions to analyze and draw insights that might be lost or missed in manual analysis. The benefits of speech analytics are as follows:
- Improve contact center performance by providing various insights;
- Reduce agent handling time and repeated calls;
- Able to know and predict phone calls, and
- Improve agent compliance, efficiency, and performance.
Text Analytics: Analytics Tool for Digital ChannelsText analytics is capable of gathering insights from unstructured information in text-based documents and interactions across multiple digital channels. This solution enables you to analyze, generate reports, and make decisions for every interaction from voice or text. The benefits of text analytics are as follows:
- Improve customer insight;
- Improve operational processes and efficiency;
- Identify opportunities for self-service at the contact center;
- Optimize customer engagement, and
- Evaluate and improve employee performance.
Improve Customer Experience by Using Analytics Tools for Contact Center with Phintraco TechnologyCustomers are easier to attach to a brand or product from a company if various channels are available. Companies must enhance the existing resources to meet customer expectations. One of the right strategies is to continuously improve the performance of the company's contact center by using analytics tools such as speech analytics and text analytics. This strategy will help the company system gain diverse insights to make changes and improve customer experience continuously. Therefore, customers will also be loyal to your company. Phintraco Technology is an IT Infrastructure and services company. This subsidiary of Phintraco Group provides various technology solutions for contact centers, such as speech analytics and text analytics. Entrust the implementation of your company's analytics tools to Phintraco Technology.Contact us at email@example.com for more information on the contact center's speech and text analytics. References:https://www.verint.com/engagement/our-offerings/solutions/voice-of-the-customer/speech-analytics/https://phintraco.com/mencari-solusi-tepat-untuk-hindari-fraud-dan-optimalkan-customer-experience/https://www.verint.com/Assets/resources/resource-types/datasheets/speech-analytics-datasheet.pdfhttps://connect.verint.com/b/customer-engagement/posts/how-connecting-digital-and-the-contact-center-can-boost-your-digital-transformation?_ga=2.231380700.217941138.1642988574-1232814135.1642988531
15 Mar 2022 Phintraco
How To Beat the Competitors Through Contact Center
Every company has a different contact center system. Some companies have contact centers that record conversations during customer interactions. Meanwhile, other companies provide a contact center that can see through what media customers reach the contact center with an omnichannel solution. Thus, a contact center becomes a valuable part of a competition in providing the best customer service. Then how can a company beat the competitors through a contact center? Let us discuss it here.
Maximize the Use of Analytics Tools in the Contact CenterA contact center is a service from the company to connect with customers directly. Maintaining and improving customer experience is a major concern today. Contact centers can be equipped with various analytical tools to enhance customer experience and stay ahead of competitors. Analytics tools can turn interactions into data that can examine the behavior, chat trends, and consumer demand. These tools are among the right strategies for companies to implement to win the competition.
Analytics Tools Turn Data Into Actionable StrategyThe analysis tool in the contact center produces data that can be useful for the contact center in the future. These data are an important source for companies to improve their services. Here are the benefits of analytics tools for contact centers:
- Data maximization
- Quick decision making
- Improved employee experience
28 Dec 2021 Phintraco
Contact Center Trends 2022: Utilizing Technology to Improve Contact Center Performance
Customers are the most crucial element in the company's business processes. Thus, many companies compete to provide maximum satisfaction for customers who use their products or services. Besides maintaining customers' trust, this effort is also intended to gain more exposure and attract new potential customers. One of the main strategies to striving for a good customer experience is maximizing contact center performance by following current trends.
Contact Center Trends 2022The current contact center trend in 2022 focuses on providing the best service by utilizing the latest technology. Here is the list of contact center trends for 2022, with technology utilization, that you should pay attention to.
The Use of Desktop Ease the Contact Center Agents’ WorkDuring the process, contact center employees not only become the face of your company, but they also have other significant roles as problem solvers, product managers, sales executives, consultants, and many more. They must work hard in carrying out these main roles, although sometimes they have to deal with complex problems that require patience, speed, and accuracy. One of the efforts to support the role of contact center agents is by providing a desktop. This desktop is a workspace that can be customized to quickly bring out various applications (CRM and third-party systems) solutions in only one panel. This convenience reduces switching to multiple screens. Hence, your employees can stay motivated and focused on providing the best possible customer experience.
Unified CommunicationCurrently, it is not only the contact center that has a role in providing the maximum customer experience, but all company employees must also take part. Your company must implement a customer-centered mindset and culture to support contact center employees and contribute to a customer experience that can enhance your company's business development. One strategy to be used is by utilizing seamless cloud-based unified communications and contact center applications. These technologies will ease the contact center employees to connect the expert employees with customers for specific problems quickly. Another convenience is the ability to communicate with fellow employees via text, audio, video, and various files when dealing with customers or important projects with just one click.
Automation Using AIContact center agents usually have to deal with complicated and time-consuming things while providing services. At times like this, other technologies that can automate the system in the contact center are needed. For example, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and machine learning are implemented. By utilizing an AI-based virtual contact center agent, companies can respond to customers 24/7. This automation is still assisted by contact center employees if needed, with structured guidance provided by the system. Another technology that can be used is Conversational Intelligence which automatically provides solutions to various questions or problems that customers often face. With this automation technology, the contact center can work more optimally in an efficient time.
Implementation of Omnichannel CommunicationOmnichannel communication technology is one of the innovations used to expand the company's business. The convenience offered by this technology has changed the way business processes work as a whole, including those related to customers. Customers are currently "demanding" to communicate with contact center agents that can be personalized through many channels. Therefore, omnichannel communication is very useful to meet customer needs. Omnichannel communication can bring out the service delivery standards they want. This innovation works by optimizing and focusing on customer interaction and contact center agents. With omnichannel communication, the experience that customers get will be smooth and consistently carried out on any communication channel.
Combination of AI in IVRArtificial Intelligence (AI) is one of the drivers of current technological progress. AI can be used independently and can also be combined with other technologies to get maximum results. The emergence of AI technology has triggered another technological innovation called IVR. AI pioneered the use of speech recognition in IVR. This innovation makes it easier for the contact center to direct the customers (callers) to related employees or departments. Thus, customers will get the assistance to solve their problems quickly and precisely. In addition, IVR systems with AI can pull relevant information or data to personalize customer experience needs. Keeping up and implementing contact center trends is one of the company's efforts to maintain customer performance and trust. Due to technological advancement, existing trends can help companies grow significantly. Phintraco Technology, part of the Phintraco Group, is ready to support your company to transform and keep up with the pace of trends development, especially in the implementation of contact centers with the latest technology. Please find out more about contact centers and other supporting solutions for your company by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. References:https://www.avaya.com/blogs/archives/2021/11/customer_experience_trends_for_2022/https://financesonline.com/call-center-trends/
02 Nov 2021 Phintraco
5 Ways to Boost Customer Engagement without a Complicated Process
Every company has a product or service that must be marketed well to respond and generate revenue as desired. To achieve this, companies need to prepare the right strategy to boost customer engagement. So, it can be said that customer engagement is central to business success.A business cannot just rely on an attractive slogan or work with influential people related to the product or service to boost customer engagement. Companies need to prepare a modern strategy relevant to the current customer's lifestyle by planning the brand's existence on every social media channel, always being there 24/7 to meet customer needs, and being ready to take any opportunity to win customers' hearts.Improving customer engagement may sound complex and complicated to do, but now you don't have to worry. Some many strategies and methods can be applied to boost customer engagement without a complicated process. Here are 5 ways to boost customer engagement without a complicated process: